- - Inkjet 2400 x 1200 DPI Colour printing
- - Black, Cyan, Grey, Magenta, Yellow
- - Colour copying Colour scanning Faxing: N
- - USB port: Y Wi-Fi: N Ethernet LAN: Y
HP Designjet T2300 PostScript eMultifunction Printer
The HP Designjet T2300 eMFP is the first-ever Web-ready printing system for design teams. It lets you access Print Apps directly from the touch screen, so adding new functions is easy; and it comes with HP ePrint & Share3.
Access and print on the go – scan content to the Web1.
• Instantly scan drawings and sketches and upload content to the Web1 for easy access and sharing.
Instantly share and manage content with your teams, partners and clients.
• Highlight sketches and hand annotations in vibrant colour, and scan and send them to remote team members and contractors.
So easy and intuitive, you’ll love using it.
• HP makes it easy with an eMFP that lets you print, scan,2 and copy with the simple click of a button, and reduce error, intervention and waste with automated colour calibration.
1 Upgradeable functionality will be available in 2011.
2 Scan and save the file in your USB. With the T2300 Postscript eMFP you can save your file in PDF, TIF and JPEG while with T2300 eMFP you can save the file in TIF and JPEG no PDF.
3HP ePrint & Share is a free Web-printing solution that lets you automatically manage content online. It requires an Internet connection.
HP Designjet T2300 PostScript eMultifunction Printer, Inkjet, Colour printing, 2400 x 1200 DPI, Colour copying, Colour scanning, Direct printing
HP Designjet T2300 PostScript eMultifunction Printer. Print technology: Inkjet, Printing: Colour printing, Maximum resolution: 2400 x 1200 DPI. Copying: Colour copying. Scanning: Colour scanning, Optical scanning resolution: 600 x 600 DPI. Direct printing